1 - Presentation & features
This add-on is a full module that you can integrate into your FileMaker solutions. A real resource-based event planning tool with several working views.
The strong point of FMPlanner is its clean and readable interface as well as its optimization which makes it a very powerful tool, capable of displaying a large number of records for minimal processing time.
Once imported into your solution, you are free to associate your data with FMPlanner tables.
- Planning and visualization of events by resource according to 4 views
- Management of parameters specific to each user
- Management of general parameters of the add-on
- Month view allows you to view all the events for a chosen month
- Week View allows you to view all the events for a chosen week
- Day View allows you to view all the events by resource on a chosen day
- Timeline view allows you to view all events classified by resource categories and by resource on a chosen day in horizontal scrolling
- Quick navigation between views
- Additional column for storing events awaiting planning
- Resource selection column to display with selection by category stored for each user
- FileMaker script to interact with the add-on
- Responsive size
- Event creation by selecting area on the planning
- Duplication of events using an alt + click maintained
- Modification of the duration of an event by stretching it by the beginning or the end
- Drag and drop events on the planning or from the planning to the planification column and vice versa
- Quick navigation to a date using the IU-DATA DatePicker
- Selecting the color associated with a resource using the IU-DATA ColorPicker
- Modifying the planning display parameters
2 - Structure
2.1 - Tables
zIUD_FMPLANNER: FMPlanner single-record main table, contains FullCalendar source code and is used to generate the schedule.
zIUD_FMPLANNER_ADMINPREF: Single-record table containing FMPlanner administration preferences
zIUD_FMPLANNER_EVENTS: Table containing the events to display
zIUD_FMPLANNER_LOCALES: Table containing the translations of each FMPlanner element, each record represents a selectable language for each user
zIUD_FMPLANNER_RESOURCES: Table containing the resources to display
zIUD_FMPLANNER_USERPREF: Table containing the preferences of each user
z_IUD_COLORPICKER: Single-record table containing the source code of the ColorPicker module
z_IUD_DATEPICKER: Single-record table containing the source code of the DatePicker module
z_IUD_IOSSWITCH: Single-record table containing the source code of the iOS Switch module
z_IUD_SIDEBAR: Single-record table containing the source code for the SideBar module
z_IUD_SPINNER: Single-record table containing the source code of the Spinner module
2.2 - Modèles
A - Planning: Main model of the add-on
A - Loading: Loading model
A - Event settings [CARD]: Events management card
A - Resources settings [CARD]: Resources management card
A - Planning prefs [CARD]: Preferences management card
A - Planning locales [CARD]: Languages management card
2.3 - Scripts
All FMPlanner scripts are contained in the IUDATA - FMPlanner script folder.
The description of scripts and parameters can be found in each script header
2.4 - Custom functions
The descriptions of the following functions are present in their respective calculations.
IUD_DATE_DateRangeDscJSTab ( __FirstDate ; __LastDate )
IUD_DATE_FMPDateToJSDate ( __Date )
IUD_DATE_FMPDateToSQLDate ( __Date )
IUD_FullCalendar_GetEventsJA ( __Json ; __IdResource ; __date ; __view )
IUD_FullCalendar_GetResourceJA ( __IdResource )
IUD_Gen_EasyTime ( _Time )
IUD_Gen_GetFieldName ( _Field )
IUD_Gen_GetTableName ( _Field )
IUDATA_HexToRGB ( __HexColor ; __Option )
IUDATA_RGBToHex ( __R ; __G ; __B )
IUDATA_DarkenColorHEX ( __colorHEX ; __delta )
2.5 - Value lists
Grl - timeStart: Value list for the planning display start time
Grl - timeEnd: Value list for the planning display end time
Grl - List slot duration: Value list the cells duration
Grl - List hours: Value list of day times
Grl - List Resources Categories: Value list for resource categories
Grl - List locales: Value list of available languages
Grl - List Resources: Resources value list
Grl - List day number: Value list for week days numbers
Grl - events icons: Value list for event icons
Grl - FullCalendar Locales: Value list of available FullCalendar languages
3 - Dependency
FullCalendar Scheduler 5.8 ( Premium Licence )
jQuery v3.5.1 ( Licence MIT )
Bootstrap v3.2.0 ( Licence MIT )
Bootstrap DatePicker v1.9.1 ( Licence MIT )
Bootstrap Colorpicker v3.2.0 ( Licence MIT )
4 - Compatibility
- macOS Monterey 12.0
- macOS Big Sur 11.0
- macOS Catalina 10.15
- macOS Mojave 10.14
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Claris FileMaker Pro 19.3 or greater
- Claris FileMaker Go 19.3 or greater
Please note that on FileMaker Go 19 the FMPlanner activation and other modules activation inside web viewers require a double tap.
5 - End User Licence Agreement
Important Note: Please read this EULA carefully. Downloading, installing, using or modifying this add-on signifies that the end user and their organization accept this EULA.
- The add-on is FMPlanner v1.0.0.
- The end user is the physical person who purchased the add-on on IU-DATA's website.
- The organization is the structure or the company for which the end user works.
- The household refers to the end user's family home.
IU-DATA authorizes the end user and his organization or household to use, modify, copy the add-on at their convenience. However, with a single license of the add-on, IU-DATA does not authorize the modification of the minified source code used for the generation of FullCalendar in accordance with the usage limits defined by FullCalendar for the FullCalendar Premium license. If the end user and his organization, wish to be able to modify the source code of FullCalendar to their liking, they can provide to IU-DATA, a proof of purchase of a Premium FullCalendar Scheduler license, in which case, IU-DATA will provide the original source code for continued development of the add-on. IU-DATA does not authorize the end user and his organization for commercial use.
The end user and his organization / household have free assistance for a period of 2 months from the date of purchase of this add-on, for any questions related to the use and configuration of this add-on.
Full access to FileMaker sources as well as to the source code used in the web viewer gives to the end user and his organization / household full control over modifying this add-on. It is therefore natural that we cannot intervene free of charge on the add-on whose code has been altered compared to the original version that IU-DATA delivered. Likewise, IU-DATA cannot be held responsible for any malfunction of any libraries mentioned in paragraph 4 - Dependency, as well as malfunctions of the add-on following use on an operating system or a FileMaker platform other than those mentioned in paragraph 5 - Compatibility.
For any questions, please contact us to this address: email@example.com
6 - Credits
Creation and development :
- Julien Rouard from IU-DATA
Icon design :
- Christophe Gilet from Gilet Design
7 - Change Log
16/02/2021 - FMPlanner v1.0.0 - 1st release